It’s no exaggeration to say that this article could change the direction of your business.
We have an eccentric approach to user research, and it has led us into some strange situations. For good reason, though; it has helped us to make hundreds of millions for our clients.
Below, you’ll find the slides—and video—from one of our most popular talks, which we’ve given at several conferences but most recently to the subscribers of UserTesting.com.
The talk contains the usability tools and tips that give the most winning insights per minute, based on our experience.
It also includes some robots, a shed and ’90s rap legend Vanilla Ice.
So if there is a problem, yo, we’ll solve it. Check out our hook (slides) while the DJ (SlideShare and YouTube) revolves it (them):
Here are the slides:
And here’s a video of the talk:
The talk in podcast format
To download the audio of this talk, and others, subscribe to our podcast.
Resources mentioned during the talk
- Screenflow for Mac.
- Camtasia for Windows.
- AirServer for iPhone.
- Magitest for iPhone.
- UX Recorder for iPhone.
- Ethnio: For recruiting participants for remote usability tests.
- UserTesting.com: An outsourced usability-testing service.
Tools and other software
What you should do now
1. If you'd like us to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits, claim your FREE website strategy session.
2. If you are serious about becoming great at conversion, go to our "Learning Zone" page, where you can download valuable reports.
3. If you'd like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our "Careers" pages.
If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it...
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.