We’ve had the pleasure of speaking at some fantastic industry conferences, for organizations worldwide. This page lists our forthcoming schedule of keynotes, presentations, and training events, as well as our past engagements.
If you’re attending any of the conferences below, come along and say hello. We’d love to meet you in person!
- iLive 2013, Latvia, May 9, 2013. A crash course in conversion (a remote broadcast presentation).
- UserTesting.com webcast, May 8, 2013. Are your visitors losing the will to live? (How to make millions from user testing).
- Econsultancy’s Digital Cream, London, UK, March 20, 2013, Customer experience & B2B conversion.
- Dell in-house talk, March 18, 2013. The most time-efficient (and profitable) techniques for getting inside customers’ minds.
- Smart Insights Online Summit, January 11, 2013, Conversion rate optimisation priorities for 2013.
- Conversion Conference London, UK, November 27–28, 2012, The art of persuasion: Copywriting for conversion and Top usability mistakes.
- The IGT Cloud Summit, Tel Aviv, Israel, October 23, 2012, SaaS Conversion: How we grew Crazy Egg’s conversion rate by 363%.
- Convert Insights webcast, October 19, 2012, Conversion rate optimization: A novel, easy-to-implement methodology for growing even the most sophisticated web businesses.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 16, 2012, Conversion site clinic: Live!
- Kampyle webcast, July 23, 2012, Conversion rate optimization for SaaS startups: Which activities are useful and which are a waste of time?
- a4uexpo Europe, Barcelona, Spain, June 19, 2012, Conversion writing: Words that sell—what exactly are they?
- 2XC webcast, March 29, 2012, Method marketing.
- SMX Munich, Germany, March 27, 2012, Winning strategies and KPIs for search marketers.
- SeeWhy webcast, March 20, 2012, Increase online sales by 50% with these five conversion techniques.
- Econsultancy’s Digital Cream, London, UK, March 15, 2012, Onsite conversion rate optimisation roundtable.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) London, UK, February 20–24, 2012, Landing page optimisation: how to transform your landing pages in just 60 minutes and Conversion rate optimisation: a novel, easy-to-implement methodology for growing even the most sophisticated web businesses.
- Conversion Conference London, UK, November 30–December 1, 2011, The science of split and multivariate testing, Why won’t you buy? Finding and eliminating Conversion Blockers, and Top tool kit of the conversion experts.
- SASCon Mini, Manchester, UK, November 24, 2011, Method marketing—Some quirky-but-powerful techniques we’ve developed for understanding why visitors aren’t converting.
- Conversion Conference Germany, Hamburg, Germany, November 7–8, 2011, User experience and design for conversion and Decoding customer behavior and nurturing engagement online.
- Conversion Conference East, New York, USA, October 19–20, 2011, The science behind abandonment recovery, and 15 tools that reveal why and The human connection: persuading through caring, empathy, and emotion.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 18–19, 2011, Copywriting for conversion: What the hell are the “words that sell”?
- Performance in Fashion & Beauty, London, UK, July 6, 2011, Engaging content for the social web.
- SAScon, Manchester, UK, May 19, 2011, Credit where credit is due–conversion attribution.
- AdWords Advantage Online Summit, Web conference, May 12, 2011, A proven system for reliably increasing your website’s conversion rate.
- Online Marketing Connect (OMC) Conversion Focus Week, Web conference, April 14, 2011, Gruesome conversion killers: common causes of conversion death.
- eMetrics Marketing Optimisation Summit, Munich, Germany, April 5, 2011, The key conversion killers and how to avoid them!
- SMX Munich, Germany, April 5, 2011, Maximum effect: optimising conversion rates.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) London, UK, February 25, 2011, Conversion clinic panel.
- Landing Page Success Summit 2010, Online Conversion Conference, November 30–December 16, 2010, Gruesome conversion killers: common causes of conversion death.
- SIPA’s Online Publishing and Marketing Summit, London, UK, November 18, 2010, Website workshop: increasing conversions and building membership.
- Conversion Conference London, UK, November 1–2, 2010, E-commerce optimisation, Rapid fire—live landing page critiques, Multivariate testing, and Conversion killers & usability pitfalls.
- Conversion Conference Germany, Hamburg, Germany, October 27–28, 2010, The power of split testing, Graphic design for conversion, and Secrets of effective lead generation.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 12–13, 2010, Conversion-killing mistakes: 15 things that most affiliates still aren’t doing in 2010 and Advertiser and publisher conversion clinic.
- Budapest Affiliate Conference, Budapest, Hungary, October 8, 2010, Advanced affiliate marketing conversion optimisation strategies that work.
- IPA’s Click Your Way to Success Seminar, London, UK, September 30, 2010, Conversion optimisation.
- Think Visibility Conference, Leeds, UK, September 4, 2010, Gruesome conversion killers: 15 common causes of conversion death.
- a4uexpo Europe, Munich, Germany, May 19, 2010, Conversion-killing mistakes: 15 simple things that most affiliates still aren’t doing in 2010.
- SMX London, UK, May 18, 2010, Conversion science and Making sense of all the numbers.
- SAScon, Manchester, UK, April 28, 2010, Conversion attribution—understanding the search path and Analytics 2.0—it’s more than just visits.
- SIPA’s Website Conversion Secrets From The Experts Conference, London, UK, April 19, 2010, Advanced landing page strategies: 12 techniques we’ve used to double the profits of information publishers.
- SEOmoz/Distilled PRO Training Series, London, UK, October 19, 2009, How we grew the sales of SEOmoz—and how you can use the same process on your own website.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 13–14, 2009, Landing Page Success Story: how we increased SEOmoz’s sales by 170% and Beat your merchants at their own game.
- Drayton Bird’s EADIM, London, UK, October 8, 2009, Direct marketing in a digital world—why most of your visitors aren’t acting and Direct marketing in a digital world—22 techniques to make your visitors act.
- The System Seminar Intensive, London, UK, September 26, 2009, Conversion rate optimisation: interactive site clinic.
- ad:tech London, UK, September 22, 2009, Conversion rate optimisation 101: proven conversion techniques you can put to use immediately.
- SEOmoz PRO Training Series, Seattle, USA, August 25, 2009, How we grew the sales of SEOmoz—and how you can use the same process on your own website.
- Design For Conversion, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 12, 2009, Keynote: a robust system for increasing any website’s conversion rate.
- eMetrics Marketing Optimisation Summit, London, UK, May 18–19, 2009, Conversion clinic: This is your chance to have your web pages analyzed and critiqued by Conversion Rate Experts.
- SMX Advanced London, UK, May 18, 2009, Paid search day: landing pages & multivariate testing.
- a4uexpo Amsterdam, Netherlands, April 28–29, 2009, Conversion clinic: “Recession proofing” your landing pages and Landing page success story: how we increased SEOmoz’s sales by 170%.
- SMX Sydney, Australia, April 3, 2009, 23 proven techniques for increasing your conversion rate.
- The System Seminar, Chicago, USA, March 28–29, 2009, Internet marketing is NOT rocket science—YOU can do this and How to use the internet to get to know your customers intimately.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) New York, USA, March 26, 2009, Extreme makeover: live ad copy and continuity clinic.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) London, UK, February 19, 2009, “Improve me” track: ad copy and continuity clinic.
- Google, London, UK, November 21, 2008, The 9 stages of conversion rate optimisation.
- The System Seminar Intensive, London, UK, November 16, 2008, How to maximize the value of every click.
- SMX London, UK, November 5, 2008, What you should be measuring—but aren’t.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 15, 2008, How to increase conversions—a new approach, based on psychological methods.
- Google, Mountain View, California, USA, November 10, 2007, How we got 3x as many customers … without spending a penny more on advertising.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 4, 2007, How we tripled the size of a multimillion dollar company.
- David Naylor’s SEO Days, London, UK, March 21, 2007, Learn about the arsenal of weapons you’ll need to dominate your market without having to spend a penny more on advertising.
Which other events should we attend?
If you’re unable to attend any of these events, please contact us to let us know which events you think we should attend.
Want us to speak at your event?
We present mainly to corporate audiences and conferences in Europe and the United States. For details on hiring us to speak at your event, contact our London or New York office.
About Conversion Rate Experts
Conversion Rate Experts is an international consultancy whose client portfolio includes Apple, Sony, Google and Facebook.
Conversion Rate Experts has pioneered a new approach to conversion rate optimization (CRO) called The CRE Methodology™. Double- and triple-digit improvements are the norm.
Bio for Dr. Karl Blanks
Karl is a scientist, with a PhD from Cambridge University, England. He co-founded Conversion Rate Experts to show businesses how they can profit by applying scientific techniques to web marketing.
Bio for Ben Jesson
An internet marketing specialist, Ben co-founded Conversion Rate Experts after implementing almost every web marketing strategy and concluding that conversion rate optimization is by far the biggest opportunity for most web businesses.
To download high-resolution images, right-click on the following links:
- Photo of Ben Jesson
- Photo of Dr Karl Blanks
- Photo of Ben and Karl at the Googleplex
- Our logo in CMYK format (EPS)—for print media
- Our logo in RGB bitmap format (JPG)—for screens
- Our logo in RGB vector format (EPS)—for screens
Our corporate identity guidelines
If, for whatever reason, you need to know which shades of green we use, which fonts go where, etc., (maybe you’re decorating your bedroom with a Conversion Rate Experts theme), then download our corporate identity guidelines.
So, how can we help you?
Our selection of easy reading will familiarize you with important tools and topics.
To explore these helpful resources, click here.