The easiest way to understand why visitors aren’t converting is to ask them.
But what questions should you ask?
Below, you’ll find the slides and video from a webcast we co-presented with Sean Ellis, the CEO of Qualaroo. Sean has helped to grow some of Silicon Valley’s most successful startups, including Dropbox, LogMeIn and Eventbrite.
Our advice comes from years of experience increasing conversion rates for highly successful companies such as Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Lloyds Banking Group, GQ, and Sony.
In this webcast, you’ll discover
- Six “golden questions” that we use to reveal exactly why visitors aren’t converting.
- A new way to think about questions, which will make it easier to know what to ask in any situation.
- Why we use the survey tool Qualaroo, and some inventive ways to use it to identify conversion opportunities.
Here are the slides:
And here’s a video of the talk:
If you want to try out Qualaroo, you can sign up for a free trial here.
What you should do now
1. If you'd like us to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits, claim your FREE website strategy session.
2. If you are serious about becoming great at conversion, go to our "Learning Zone" page, where you can download valuable reports.
3. If you'd like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our "Careers" pages.
If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it...
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.