Have you used Qualaroo (formerly known as KISSinsights) yet? It’s a fantastic tool from the people who created Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics. It lets you easily add smart-looking surveys to the bottom corner of your website.
Here are some of its features:
- Choose what type of response you want: you can have radio buttons, multiple-answer checkboxes, or open text fields.
- Choose whom you want to participate in the survey. For example, “Only show the survey to returning visitors who have been viewing the page for more than 50 seconds.”
- Ask several questions in one go.
- Receive email notifications of responses.
- Once the code has been added to your website, you can create and launch surveys entirely from within Qualaroo’s control panel, so you don’t require any further support from your web developers.
However, its best feature is that it’s intelligently designed, and is easy to use. It just works. We started using it a few weeks ago, and we’re hooked.
There’s a free version, so give Qualaroo a try, and let us know what you think.
(By the way, that’s not an affiliate link. We’re vendor neutral, and we don’t profit from recommending technology.)
Qualaroo is so good, we’ve added it to our illustrious list of tools for understanding why your website’s visitors aren’t converting.
So, how can we help you?
Our selection of easy reading will familiarize you with important tools and topics.
To explore these helpful resources, click here.