Have you used Qualaroo (formerly known as KISSinsights) yet? It’s a fantastic tool from the people who created Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics. It lets you easily add smart-looking surveys to the bottom corner of your website.
Here are some of its features:
- Choose what type of response you want: you can have radio buttons, multiple-answer checkboxes, or open text fields.
- Choose whom you want to participate in the survey. For example, “Only show the survey to returning visitors who have been viewing the page for more than 50 seconds.”
- Ask several questions in one go.
- Receive email notifications of responses.
- Once the code has been added to your website, you can create and launch surveys entirely from within Qualaroo’s control panel, so you don’t require any further support from your web developers.
However, its best feature is that it’s intelligently designed, and is easy to use. It just works. We started using it a few weeks ago, and we’re hooked.
There’s a free version, so give Qualaroo a try, and let us know what you think.
(By the way, that’s not an affiliate link. We’re vendor neutral, and we don’t profit from recommending technology.)
Qualaroo is so good, we’ve added it to our illustrious list of conversion tools for understanding why your website’s visitors aren’t converting.
What you should do now
1. If you'd like us to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits, claim your FREE website strategy session.
2. If you are serious about becoming great at conversion, go to our "Learning Zone" page, where you can download valuable reports.
3. If you'd like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our "Careers" pages.
If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it...
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.