Our media and publishing team has helped to grow traditional media companies and disruptors. We’ve grown…
- Market-leading traditional publishers
- Media startups
- Fast-growing professional blogs and communities
- Disruptive digital media giants
Our team members have worked with the world’s leading Silicon Valley companies (including Google and Facebook) and is at the cutting edge of conversion rate optimization.
They understand your opportunities, challenges, and threats, and can help you to identify them, address them, and deliver huge growth for your business (and career).
How we help media and publishing companies to grow
We have developed a unique methodology that is proven to increase the following:
- Paying customers
- Subscription renewals
- User-generated content
- Social sharing
- Revenue from advertising
We’ve helped many traditional publishers to
- Transition to online subscriptions and new advertising models
- Seize new growth opportunities by developing and optimizing mobile experiences and apps.
Such improvements provide a greater return on investment (ROI) from advertising and marketing budgets, accelerate growth, drive innovation, and increase market share and profitability.
See the results we’ve achieved
Each experiment we run is logged in a database, so we know for certain what works. Contact us, and we’ll send you a list of the types and sizes of wins we’ve had for companies like yours.
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion rate optimization for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it…
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.