If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness”—Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.
Our ecommerce and retail team has helped to grow the following organizations:
- Ambitious ecommerce startups (Morphsuits, LED Hut, SimpliSafe)
- Market-leading ecommerce businesses (Amazon, Apple, Dell, Cartridge Save)
- Other companies that are heavily investing in ecommerce (Dyson, Sony, Vodafone and O2)
- The world’s leading Silicon Valley companies (including Google and Facebook).
They understand your opportunities, challenges, and threats, and can help you to identify them, address them, and deliver huge growth for your business (and career).
How we help ecommerce and retail companies
We help clients to achieve the following:
- Optimize the customer experience of websites and apps. Make it easier for visitors to buy online.
- Measurably reduce the number of visitors who abandon during the checkout process, inundating contact centers with calls.
- Increase average order value by optimizing up-sells and cross-sells.
- Create strong online positioning and branding to differentiate from competitors, generate PR, increase word-of-mouth, and grow market share.
- Dramatically improve UX, design and copy to persuade more visitors to engage and buy from advertising, landing pages, websites, apps, emails, contact centres and retail stores.
- Implement refer-a-friend programs that generate new customers—and customer testimonials— from positive word-of-mouth.
- Leverage customer reviews and social proof to increase sales.
- Profit from lead-generation and email-nurturing programs for visitors who “are still researching.”
- Increase lifetime customer value with loyalty programs and communities.
- Reduce customer-service calls and complaints, and incorporate web-based self-service platforms.
- Reduce advertising risk and marketing risk. Before a new campaign goes live, find out if it will increase—or reduce—sales.
- Test new products and services—and marketing campaigns—by leveraging analytics, research and experimentation.
- Map the entire customer journey, identifying and prioritizing which touchpoints are bottlenecks that need improvement.
- Multi-channel tracking, attribution and experimentation. Transfer winning online campaigns offline.
- Speed up time-to-market. Reduce the time it takes to plan, test, get stakeholder approval, and then launch new marketing initiatives and messaging.
- Test and optimize pricing models. Promote the most popular and profitable products across channels—and across devices—with minimal drop-out.
- Increase market share. Stop visitors and customers from being lost to competitors. Counter the threat of startups, by becoming more digital-centric. Plan for international expansion, by increasing the certainty of launching successfully.
- Identify opportunities for growth that need no additional budget.
- Improve the return on investment (ROI) from existing advertising and marketing budgets.
- Create a culture of customer-centric decision-making. Know when—and how—to A/B-test marketing propositions.
See the results we’ve achieved
Each experiment we run is logged in a database, so we know for certain what works. Contact us, and we’ll send you a list of the types and sizes of wins we’ve had for companies like yours.
Testimonials and case studies from our ecommerce and retail clients
What you should do now
If you are serious about becoming great at conversion, you should download our amazingly useful free reports.
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.