How to beat most professional copywriters (slides and video)
Do you want to learn the “vital few” copywriting techniques that have the greatest impact on profits?
Below, you’ll find the slides and video from a webcast we co-presented with Paras Chopra, the founder and CEO of Visual Website Optimizer.
Paras has a wealth of experience with online testing. He started his company with no external funding—and his main competitor was Google. His software now powers A/B testing for over 3,000 companies including Microsoft, Groupon and Walt Disney.
Our advice comes from years of experience increasing conversion rates for highly successful companies such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Sony.
What you’ll get from the slides and video:
- Case studies: Three real-world A/B tests, and the lessons they teach us.
- The “vital few” most effective copywriting techniques-with which you can beat most professional copywriters. (If this sounds impossible, remember that most professional copywriters don’t split-test their work.)
- A winning copywriting template you can use to sell almost any product.
Here are the slides:
And here’s a video of the talk:
More valuable resources from Visual Website Optimizer
- Free Visual Website Optimizer account: If you want to start using Visual Website Optimizer, you can do so free via this link. If and when you later upgrade to a paid version, enter this exclusive coupon on the checkout page when upgrading (“WEBINAR1CENT”) to get the $49/month plan for just one cent for the first month. The coupon is valid until October 31, 2013.
- More copywriting advice: Visual Website Optimizer’s blog has many valuable blog posts, including 10 Quick Copy Tweaks for High-Converting Websites and How to Write eCommerce Product Descriptions that Sell Like Hotcakes.
Possibly useful links (depending on who you are) from Conversion Rate Experts
- To download screenshots of some of our winning pages, with annotations showing all of the copywriting techniques we used, subscribe to our free newsletter.
- Work for us: We are still growing fast, and we’re always hiring. To discover why our consultants love working for us, visit our “Careers” page.
- Become a client: If you’d like us to grow your business, and you have annual online profits of $1M or more, get in touch.
If you asked questions during or after the webcast, don’t fret. We will answer them in a future blog post.
So, how can we help you?
Our selection of easy reading will familiarize you with important tools and topics.
To explore these helpful resources, click here.
If you have any comments or questions about this article, contact us.