Here’s a video of our consultants describing what it’s like to work for Conversion Rate Experts.
What you’ll get on this page
- The top three reasons our consultants joined us.
- We aren’t your usual consultants.
- Eight more reasons to join us.
- A video of our company get-together.
- What you’ll do.
- The type of person we’re seeking.
- Interested? Here’s what to do next.
- Work from anywhere in the world you choose. We’re looking for the very best people, so we won’t be restricted by your location. We won’t expect you to visit clients either, so you can spend the whole day doing productive work—and the whole evening with your loved ones.
- Collaborate with prestigious clients. Imagine what it will feel like to lead projects for companies like Apple, Facebook, Google, Sony, Vodafone, SEO Book and SEOmoz.
- In your first year, you can expect to earn $76,000–$145,000, plus performance-based bonuses. We pay considerably more than most other agencies, because we know that one brilliant mind is worth a hundred mediocre ones.
(Scroll down to see the other main reasons why our consultants like working for Conversion Rate Experts.)
Our team includes successful entrepreneurs, ex-company directors, an Amazon bestselling author, heads of agencies, direct response marketing veterans, and a former Cambridge PhD scientist. Our growth has come from our reputation for getting amazing results, and we intend to keep it that way. If you believe you’d be a valuable addition to the team, get in touch with us—wherever you live, whatever your current situation, and whatever your earnings requirements.
(Unfortunately, if you work for one of our clients—or for a company actively considering using our services—we can’t consider you.)
- Learn to be one of the world’s best conversion rate experts. We’ll reveal every secret we’ve ever discovered about growing web businesses.
- Work with great colleagues. We’re continuously building the world’s number-one team of conversion rate experts. We also work with many of the world’s most respected marketers, so you’ll be in exciting and stimulating company.
- Join our private mastermind group. Though we work remotely, we communicate frequently. As well as daily collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll have access to our mastermind group, which discusses the latest techniques we’ve developed and the results they’ve generated.
- Develop personally and professionally. You’ll receive regular mentoring and training designed to optimize your performance, time, and income. You’ll also have the freedom to use the latest technology, as well as the budget to work with the best vendors in the world.
- Avoid all the nasty, boring stuff. You’ll be required to work only on conversion rate optimization, and on helping our clients grow their businesses. We take care of all the negotiating, invoicing, sales, and marketing, leaving you free to concentrate on the activities that make you money (getting results!).
- Visit our stunning offices. We hold quarterly get-togethers for our consultants at our UK offices in the spectacular thirteenth-century Hawkesyard Hall, amid picturesque formal gardens, canals and 200 acres of grounds. And it’s just 40 minutes from Birmingham International Airport. You can see it in the video below.
- Extremely collaborative culture. Pretty much every newcomer expresses surprise at how helpful and sharing our team is.
- Full access to our private library of winning experiments. Our published case studies are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll be able to fast-track your development by studying our private case studies, which describe in fine detail the winning controls that we’ve created in almost every industry vertical.
We hold quarterly get-togethers at our UK offices in the spectacular thirteenth-century Hawkesyard Hall. You’re welcome to work here as much—or as little—as you wish.
You’ll be joining our highly experienced team of experts who are responsible for providing one-on-one leadership to deliver amazing (and measurable) results for our clients.
- Your personal expertise.
- Our proven CRE Methodology™.
- Our internal mastermind group.
You’ll provide our clients with
- Strategic advice.
- Ideas and content to measurably grow their businesses.
- Unbiased technology recommendations.
- Highly professional project management and leadership.
Getting into Conversion Rate Experts is extremely difficult, and working here is tough and challenging. We’re looking for smart, passionate, and ambitious web marketers with a proven track record of growing online businesses using conversion rate optimization. You should have expertise in most of the following:
- Web analytics, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, and offline marketing.
- Real-world sales and direct-response marketing.
- Understanding the psychology of a website’s visitors.
- Usability and design of highly converting webpages and sales funnels.
- Carrying out split tests and multivariate tests on websites.
- Project management, motivating teams, and mentoring others.
Most importantly, you must be obsessed with conversion and must already be getting impressive results.
Are you already doing consulting? We understand that you may already have clients or projects of your own, and that’s fine. Please mention this in your application (the details of which are at the bottom of this page).
This position is extremely demanding and requires exceptional technical and communication skills. It’s not a job for your average marketer; after all, not many marketers are brave enough to insist that their clients test their advice—particularly when the advice is being given to clients as sophisticated as Apple and Google.
2. Complete our online application form, giving us evidence that you have the skills we’re looking for. It’s pretty rigorous, though we’re sure you’ll appreciate that we have to be this way, given our results-based approach to everything.
Note that, for obvious reasons, if you work for one of our clients—or for a company actively considering using our services—we can’t consider you, unfortunately.
If you even slightly suspect you might be suitable for the role, please complete our application form. We’re getting good at spotting budding conversion talent and, at the very least, the application process will reveal the skills that you still need to acquire.