…but we are keeping up this “announcement” blog post so anyone who wants to host a webinar can use it as a template. Why would we do that? Because it’s part of our incredibly useful guide to hosting a webinar.
Upcoming webcast: “Golden questions” that reveal why your visitors aren’t converting
The easiest way to understand why visitors aren’t converting is to ask them.
But what questions should you ask?
In this webcast, you’ll discover
- Six “golden questions” that we use to reveal exactly why visitors aren’t converting.
- A new way to think about questions, which will make it easier to know what to ask in any situation.
- Why we use the survey tool Qualaroo, and some inventive ways to use it to identify conversion opportunities.
We’ll co-present the webcast with Sean Ellis, the CEO of Qualaroo. Sean has helped to grow some of Silicon Valley’s most successful startups, including Dropbox, LogMeIn and Eventbrite.
How to reserve your place
We’ll present the webcast twice this Thursday, October 31. There’s no reason to attend both sessions, unless you’re like that amnesic guy out of the movie Memento. (In which case you’ll probably spend the time frantically tattooing our slides onto your cluttered chest.)
Each session will be 60 minutes long.
This is “Time-Zone-Confusion Week” when some countries have left daylight savings time but others haven’t. If in doubt, be sure to use the time-zone checkers above.
What you should do now
1. If you'd like us to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits, claim your FREE website strategy session.
2. If you are serious about becoming great at conversion, go to our "Learning Zone" page, where you can download valuable reports.
3. If you'd like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our "Careers" pages.
If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it...
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.