- To enable the site to be personalized for you.
- For collecting statistics (for example, which page has been visited the most).
- For understanding which adverts and web searches are the most effective.
- To give us an idea of how people use our website services, so we can improve their features and functionality.
You can disable cookies, if you wish, by opening your browser’s preferences windows, then selecting the “block cookies” option, which is usually found under “Privacy.” However, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of our sites.
To help you understand the cookies that we use on this site, we have categorized them according to the guidelines found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our website and use its features. Without them, features like account control would not function correctly.
These cookies help us to understand how visitors use our site (for example, which pages are visited the most, or which links are clicked). We can use this data to optimize and improve the site. The information collected in these types of cookies cannot be used to personally identify a visitor.
We use functionality cookies to remember preferences or actions performed during your visits. For instance, we may use them to store which forms you have completed, so we can avoid repetition by keeping track of what features you have already viewed. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are not actually set by our website, but are set by other websites via embedded components or links in our website. You will need to refer to these third-party websites’ own privacy policies for details about their usage of cookies and personally identifiable information.
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion rate optimization for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it...
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.