Looking for conversion rate optimization (CRO) jobs?
Join our elite worldwide team of conversion experts
Work remotely and earn up to $140,000
We have been overwhelmed with interest for this job, so we have created a waiting list. (We are currently processing over 700 applications.) If you’d like to be notified as soon as we start accepting applicants, please submit your email address here.
What you'll get on this page
- The top three reasons our consultants joined us.
- We aren't your usual consultants.
- Interested in CRO jobs, but not sure if you're qualified?
- Nine more reasons to join us.
- A video of our company get-together.
- What you'll do as a CRO consultant.
- The type of person we're seeking.
- Interested? Here's what to do next.
The top three reasons our consultants joined us (according to them)
1. Work from anywhere in the world you choose. We’re looking for the very best people, so we won’t be restricted by your location. We won’t expect you to visit clients either, so you can spend the whole day doing productive work—and the whole evening with your loved ones.
2. Collaborate with prestigious clients. Imagine what it will feel like to lead projects for companies like Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Lloyds Banking Group, GQ, and Sony.
3. We pay considerably more than most other agencies, because we know that one brilliant mind is worth a hundred mediocre ones. You'll have the freedom of being self-employed—although this does mean you'll manage your own taxes and home-office expenses. We can give you guidance on this.
If you’d like to discover more about what it’s like to work for us, here’s an article about our culture. It’s the most revealing article we’ve ever published, and is well worth a read if you’re considering joining our team.
(Scroll down to see the other main reasons why our consultants like working for Conversion Rate Experts.)
We aren’t your usual consultants
Our team includes successful entrepreneurs, ex-company directors, an Amazon bestselling author, heads of agencies, direct response marketing veterans, and a former Cambridge PhD scientist. Our growth has come from our reputation for getting amazing results, and we intend to keep it that way. If you believe you'd be a valuable addition to the team, get in touch with us—wherever you live, whatever your current situation, and whatever your earnings requirements.
Interested in conversion jobs, but not sure if you're qualified?
We don't all have formidable backgrounds, though. In fact, some of our highest-performing consultants were "diamonds in the rough"—exceptional people working in unexceptional surroundings. The beauty of this work is that you're only as good as your last split-test. If you can get wins, nothing else matters.
So if you aren't sure whether you're suitable for the role, please complete our application form anyway. We have loads of experience recognizing conversion talent and, at the very least, the application process will reveal the skills that you still need to acquire.
(Unfortunately, if you work for one of our clients—or for a company actively considering using our services—we can’t consider you.)
You're statistically likely to be happy here
We're a cheerful bunch—and that's a fact.
We use software called TINYpulse to monitor and manage our company culture. Every month, TINYpulse asks each of us how happy we are, on a scale of 1 to 10. As the graph below shows, our team happiness score is way above average. (Plus, we expect that TINYpulse's average is already high, because its clients are companies that focus on this kind of thing.)
If you'd like to discover a bit more about our approach to culture, see this nice article that TINYpulse wrote about us.
Eight more reasons to join us
1. Learn to be one of the world’s best conversion rate experts. We’ll reveal every secret we’ve ever discovered about growing web businesses.
2. Get to be entrepreneurial but without the risk. Our consultants earn up to $140,000 per annum.
3. Work with great colleagues. We're continuously building the world’s number-one team of conversion rate experts. We also work with many of the world’s most respected marketers, so you’ll be in exciting and stimulating company.
4. Join our private mastermind group. Though we work remotely, we communicate frequently. As well as daily collaboration with your colleagues, you'll have access to our mastermind group, which discusses the latest techniques we’ve developed and the results they’ve generated.
5. Develop personally and professionally. You’ll receive regular mentoring and training designed to optimize your performance, time, and income. You’ll also have the freedom to use the latest technology, as well as the budget to work with the best vendors in the world.
6. Full access to our private library of winning experiments. Our published case studies are just the tip of the iceberg. You'll be able to fast-track your development by studying our private case studies, which describe in fine detail the winning controls that we've created in almost every industry vertical.
7. Visit our stunning offices. We hold quarterly get-togethers for our consultants at our stunning UK offices in the spectacular eighteenth-century Hawkesyard Hall, amid picturesque formal gardens, canals and 200 acres of grounds. And it’s just 40 minutes from Birmingham International Airport. You can see it in the video below.
8. Extremely collaborative culture. Pretty much every newcomer expresses surprise at how helpful and sharing our team is.
A video of our company get-together
What you'll do as a CRO consultant
You’ll be joining our highly experienced team of experts who are responsible for providing one-on-one leadership to deliver amazing (and measurable) results for our clients.
- Your personal expertise.
- Our proven CRE Methodology™.
- Our internal mastermind group.
You’ll provide our clients with
- Strategic advice.
- Ideas and content to measurably grow their businesses.
- Unbiased technology recommendations.
- Highly professional project management and leadership.
The type of person we’re seeking
Getting into Conversion Rate Experts is extremely difficult, and working here is tough and challenging. We’re looking for smart, passionate, and ambitious web marketers with a proven track record of growing online businesses using conversion rate optimization (CRO). You should have expertise in most of the following:
- Web analytics, SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, and offline marketing.
- Real-world sales and direct-response marketing.
- Understanding the psychology of a website’s visitors.
- Usability and design of highly converting webpages and sales funnels.
- Carrying out split tests and multivariate tests on websites.
- Project management, motivating teams, and mentoring others.
Most importantly, you must be obsessed with conversion and must already be getting impressive results.
Are you already consulting? We understand that you may already have clients or projects of your own, and that's fine. Please mention this in your application (the details of which are at the bottom of this page).
As mentioned at the top of this page, we have a waiting list for this job. If you'd like to be added to the list, please submit your email address here.
Note that, for obvious reasons, if you work for one of our clients—or for a company actively considering using our services—we can’t consider you for this job, unfortunately.